Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its in cement now...

On Friday 12th November, I was again husband-less as he was off gallivanting with work colleagues. So instead of heading straight home and getting into the wine too early, I thought I would swing by the now-scraped and piped dirt to see if any thing had happened in the days since we had last visited.

We knew that the proposed date for the slab laying had been the 10th November and we had been down the Monday before and noticed the supplies there and waiting, indicating that it was only a matter of time before we would be well and truly cemented in.

True to their word I arrived to see to a grey mass covering our plot! Yippee! We were cemented!
I got to have a quick walk around it and a look before the storm came on in and rained down on me! Note amazing pictures of sunny storms! Always an interesting sight!



1 comment:

  1. A slab! How cool is that!?!? Amazing pics of the storm too :)

    ReplyDelete